Sunday 1 November 2015

New beginnings

Hello ladies,

This is probably going to be one of the most honest and open posts I'll ever write. Its been a couple of years since I've last posted on here but I'm hoping to start up a brand new beauty blog again over the coming few days. I was so suprised when I logged on that I actually still had followers!

The reason I stopped blogging was because I went through a pretty rough time with depression and anxiety. I'm not writing this to look for sympathy, I'm writing it simply because its something so many of us go through and unfortunately there's still such a stigma attached to it.

I lost my mum to the big C and that coupled with some other experiences really effected me in a way I never thought possible. I'm sure a lot of you can relate this and for those who can't I hope you never have to.

I lost interest in all the things I use to enjoy, including blogging. I'm happy to say that now I'm pretty much back to my old self and I'm excited about starting to once again do the things I used to enjoy so much. Blogging was something I loved to do and I can't wait to get up and going again!

Fingers crossed I'll have it all ready to rock over the next couple of days, I'll leave the link to it here when its ready and I really hope that some of you lovely ladies will pop across and pay me a visit! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you're all well :)

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment